Highest comfort and sustainability in perfect harmony
The modern architect-designed villa impresses above all with its unique coastal location, only 60m from the cliff.
The 180 degree panoramic view of the Atlantic ocean is unique. Large windows allow the interior and exterior to merge seamlessly. Fantastic views of nature and the coast at any time of day and light mood are a guarantee for relaxation and unforgettable holidays.
The villa offers space for a maximum of four people. The two bedrooms and the en suite bathrooms are located in two separate wings and allow privacy even for a holiday for four.
The absolutely comfortable and luxurious furnishings leave nothing to be desired.
The living area
The centre of the light-flooded house is the very extensively and high-quality equipped kitchen with cooking island and bar counter.
Here you can prepare delicious meals with a wonderful view of the sea. A wine fridge ensures that the beverage served is at the perfect temperature.
Of course, not only the cooking utensils but also the crockery and glasses are of best quality. For coffee lovers, there is a portafilter espresso machine.
In the living area there is a comfortable leather couch with chaise longue and a dining table with comfortable leather chairs.
This area is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling glass doors on three sides, so you can enjoy the fantastic view at any time.
A 55-inch TV with a swivel arm and integrated internet connection with smart functions ensures unrestricted viewing pleasure. Fast internet is available throughout the house, video conferencing is easily feasible, streaming services such as Netflix can also be used.
The bedrooms and bathrooms
The two bedrooms are located in the wings to the left and right of the main complex.
Each bedroom has an en suite bathroom and its own terrace. This gives plenty of privacy, even if two couples are holidaying together.
From all private rooms you have a wonderful view of the sea from your bed as well as from the bathroom – waking up could hardly be more beautiful!
The double beds offer best sleeping comfort with orthopaedic natural rubber mattresses, anti-allergic pillows and biologically certified bed linen.
The outdoor area
The outdoor area is also of the highest quality.
The comfortable rattan seating group has a Mediterranean flair. Comfortable luxury loungers with extra thick cushions guarantee relaxed reclining. Various seating areas – partly sunny, partly shaded by a wooden pergola – invite you to enjoy the dolce far niente.
The white, heated infinity pool is kept clean with skin-friendly salt water treatment and invites you to swim with a view of the deep blue Atlantic. The pool area is surrounded by a high-quality and generously designed real wood terrace made of thermo ash. The pool can be heated via the photovoltaic system by means of a heat pump, so that it can be used almost without restriction even in the winter months. However, ideal bathing temperatures cannot be guaranteed at all times.
The surrounding area is planted with endemic plants, palms, cacti and aloe vera as well as flowering shrubs, citrus fruits, fruit trees, olive and avocado trees.
On the entire finca area of 70.000 sqm there are three holiday villas – Villa Pura Vida and Villa Palomar are located above Perla del Mar – all of them are of highest quality and luxury holiday villas.
Sustainability and climate protection
In addition to the desire to provide their guests with an unforgettable holiday, the topic of sustainability enjoys a very high priority with the owners.
A 9.6 KWp photovoltaic system enables an almost 100% self-sufficiency rate, while a reliable backup system ensures that there are no restrictions in the power supply.
A drinking water filter system saves you the hassle of lugging water bottles and helps to avoid plastic. The waste system located in the kitchen allows you to easily separate waste.
As a special service for guests, selected wines from the island and the mainland are provided in the wine fridge and can be taken out and paid for directly with the owners at the end.
Exquisite coffees from a small coffee manufactory can be purchased from the owners. A matching coffee grinder is then also provided. We will be happy to send you a wine and coffee list in advance.
If you wish, you can also order organic vegetables and goat's cheese from a local producer through the owners.
- Induction cooker, oven
- Fridge with separate freezer
- Wine cabinet
- Toaster, kettle, juicer, juicer
- Coffee machines: Filter coffee maker, espresso maker, cafetera and French press
- Blender, hand mixer
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
- Double beds 1,80 x 2,00m with natural rubber mattresses with anti-allergic treatment with neem tree seed extract
- Hair dryer
- Underfloor heating
- Internet wifi (20Mbit dowload guaranteed)
- Smart Flat TV (55") in the living area with access to streaming services (e.g. Netflix)
- Bluetooth speakers (Bose Mini II SoundLink)
- SAT-TV and Spanish TV
- Heated infinity private pool (3 x 9 x 1.45 metres) with salt water system (electrolysis process for natural chlorination of the water).
- Several terrace areas, partly covered
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor shower (with hot water)
- Gas barbecue
- Fenced finca area (35,000 sqm)
- Fruit and ornamental trees (especially olives) as well as a variety of plants (palms, cypresses, oleanders, cacti, etc.)
- Private parking space
- Deposit: 400 euros (to be paid in cash on site, alternatively separate bank transfer before arrival).
- Smoking is only allowed outside
- Parties or celebrations are not permitted
- Children under 12 years on request
- Bed linen and towels are available in the accommodation. Please bring your own beach towels.
- The accommodation is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.