The very well equipped, sustainable holiday home is perfect for two people
The interior is of high quality, comfortable and harmoniously matched to the building.
The original finca building has been renovated to the most modern standards, the rooms are flooded with light and the large windows allow you to enjoy the wonderful view at any time of the day.
Even amateur astronomers get their money's worth here, as the finca's secluded location means that there is virtually no stray light and the stars are close enough to touch.
To the north of the house is a rocky gorge that opens out to the sea and ends at the "Punta Gorda", the "thick headland".
It is not suitable for children under 12 due to the sloping terrain. The fenced-in area of the finca covers approx. 8,000 sqm. The name Palomar stands for "dovecote" and this is also the name of the area directly on the cliffs of Puntagorda.
Its shelter provides a home for many rare bird species. You can hear a wide variety of birds communicating with each other - beyond the frequent silence - so that the term "dovecote" is also quite appropriate for this area.
Please read the conditions for the stay of pets under "Details".
The private pool with a dreamlike open view invites for relaxed swimming
The interior has been renewed in a modern style and is light-flooded by huge windows, that seems to bring nature indoors.
The modern renovated Holiday Villa Palomar comprises an area of 65m² and not only offers every luxury and comfort, but also from each room a spectacular view of the sea and the Atlantic coast.
The outdoor area with a huge Canary palm tree provides some stone terraces with a cosy bench and a warm outdoor shower as well as a large wooden deck with a sunbathing area.
East of the pool area there is the outdoor shower, which is sheltered from the wind and secluded from outside views. This area offers a beautiful view of the landscape and the ocean.
Comfortable sun loungers and other Lounge furniture make you enjoy your time at saltwater pool. A 180-degree view of the glittering ocean and spectacular year-round sunsets make your time at the Holiday House truly very special.
All rooms feature a floor heating; the shower in the bathroom offers a great view of the sea.
Since June 2022, a 5.4 KWp photovoltaic system with a 7.7 KW battery has taken over the self-sufficient power supply.
The white Bosch kitchen with high-quality equipment (including extra-quiet dishwasher, induction cooker, brand-name quality utensils) is located in the large, open-plan living area with conservatory with direct access to the pool terrace. You also have a beautiful view of the sea from the dining table with its two comfortable white leather chairs.
Two white leather sofas, a burl wood coffee table with glass top and an armchair invite you to read and linger in comfort. You can receive all foreign Astra programmes on the vaulted large-screen TV.
There is a double bed in the bed room with orthopedic natural rubber mattresses, that perfectly fit to the shape of the body; the mattresses are allergy friendly and provide a restful sleep.
The ergonomic structure of the mattress releases stress from the spine. They are therefore very well suited for people with back problems. Pillows and duvets are filled with silk and camel hair fluff and covered with organic bed sheets. The Holiday Villa offers perfect optimal sleeping comfort.
A wardrobe, a cosy chair and modern touch screen lights as well as a unique view of the avocado plantation and the sea complement the room’s tranquil and relaxing atmosphere.
The bathroom impresses with its modern glass shower with a rain shower head and a fantastic sea view. Washbasin, toilet and all bathroom closets are of German brand quality. They offer plenty of space for your utensils. There are also a hair dryer as well as hand and bath towels.
Free wifi internet as well as Bluetooth BOSE sound system can be used everywhere on the Finca.
The fenced Finca property comprised an area of about 8.000m². There are citrus fruit trees, olive and avocado trees, mangos, agave, figs, Moringa, a garden with endemic plant species as well as all kinds of ornamental plants.
You are welcome to pick some of the fruits and that way enjoy the island even more!
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (1,80 x 2,00m), 2 orthopedic natural rubber mattresses, allergy friendly with adjustable slotted frame (head and foot section)
- living/dining area with 2 leather sofas and reading chair
- satellite TV with large, curved flat screen
- bluetooth BOSE box
- Wifi internet access
- dining table seats 2
- fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances, 4-burner induction stove, oven, coffee machine, Cafetera, toaster, fridge-freezer, electric milk frother, potable water tap
- brand quality pots and pans, crockery, cutlery, glasses
- bathroom with rain shower, toilet
- hair dryer
- washing machine and dryer
- floor heating in all rooms
- intermediate cleaning, every 7 days if preferred
- bed linen and towel change every 7 days
- infinity pool (8x3m) with skin-friendly salt water treatment
- Weber brand gas barbecue
- outdoor warm water shower
- endemic cactus garden, fruit trees
- 2 loungers, sun umbrella
- chillout-sitting area
- table seats 4
- Parking space in carport
- Bed linen and towels are available in the accommodation. Please bring your own beach towels.
- The accommodation is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Dogs can be brought on request:
We kindly ask you to inform us of the breed, the age and the size of the dog.
Requirements for staying with a dog:
- dog owners need to have a liability insurance
- owner guarantee that the dog neither has access to the bedroom nor uses any furniture
- the dog is well-educated and does not cause any disturbance of the peace
- that the dog has its own dog bed and bowls
- that no damages will be caused in the Holiday Villa
There will be an additional daily charge of 10 € for the dog plus 30 € for the end cleaning, both payable on-site.