The spacious, tastefully designed Villa de Las Estrellas promises a wonderful La Palma holiday
Villa in a secluded location with magnificent sea views in an exotic garden totalling 2,800 sqm on the sunny west side of La Palma.
The total living area offers 150 sqm with a main house and an adjoining flat. There is a private driveway and separate parking spaces. The secluded plot of the villa, is part of a small finca with access to the beautiful communal pool. The landlords of this finca are on site and available on request.
The main house and the flat each have a bedroom and a bathroom, so that two couples can enjoy their La Palma holiday here without stepping on each other's toes.
The apartment also offers a small kitchen. The open, modern kitchen in the main house of the villa is very well equipped. In the living area there is a fireplace, which provides cosiness on somewhat colder evenings. The couch can be extended to accommodate a fifth person or two small children. Air conditioning is also available. The dining table in the gallery is extendable.
Generous glazing (window fronts and partly even the roof) allow a view of the valley panorama, the sea and at night the fantastic starry sky of La Palma.
On several furnished terraces, around the house also with glazed roofs, you can relax and enjoy the nature of the rural area. On the brick barbecue, you can prepare freshly caught fish, for example. The garden of Villa de Las Estrellas is extensive and covered with palm trees, dragon trees, fruit trees and Canary Island pines.
The village of Tacande belongs to the municipality of El Paso, it lies to the south in the direction of Las Manchas, where the new (extinct) volcano Tajogaite is also located.
In the town of El Paso you will find various shopping facilities, bars and restaurants as well as the Silk Museum. Just below the town is the Benehauno - Interpretation Centre for the stone drawings of the island's indigenous people, the Benehoaritas. Overall, the location in the Aridane valley is quite central, you can quickly get to the east side to the capital Santa Cruz de La Palma or to the laurel forest Cubo de La Galga. The northwest with the beautiful hiking area Las Tricias or the sunny Tazacorte beach in the Aridane valley are also easily accessible by car.
- Living area with fireplace, sofas, armchairs, German SAT-TV, dining area for 4 persons,
- Wifi Internet
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, coffee machine, ceramic hob (4 plates), washing machine, electric juicer, toaster
- Ironing board, iron, hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Bedroom in the main house with double bed, bedside cabinets, wardrobe, Roman heating, gas stove
- Bathroom with shower in the main house
- Kitchen with cooker, refrigerator, dining table in the flat
- Bedroom in the flat with double bed, shelves, wardrobe, Roman heater
- Bathroom with shower in the flat
- Terraces with dining table for 4 persons
- Sun loungers, wicker armchairs
- Community pool
- Bed linen and towels are provided in the accommodation. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels.
- The accommodation is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.