Very tastefully and well selected furnishing
The 84m² Holiday Villa provides a light and friendly ambience with floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows creating a smooth connection between the indoor and outdoor area.
The 1,400 m² property provides a maximum of privacy.
An old teawood door on the west faced terrace nicely contrasts with the white concrete walls and is the entrance to the Holiday Villa.
There is a beautiful object of art in front of the entrance.
Modern designed kitchen
The kitchen is separated from the living area but visually connected to it by a broad passage.
Stainless steel, glass and wood are the main materials used in the designer kitchen.
In the centre there is an island unit with a ceramic hob (induction cooker).
Wood covered cabinets and an almost invisible built-in closet offers plenty of storage space for cooking utensils and dishes. There is also a dish washer. A selection of seasonings is provided and a small bistro table with 2 chairs completes the kitchen area.
In a separate utility room behind the kitchen there are a washing machine and a dryer.
The open living space features a dining table with 4 leather chairs and a sofa corner
An eye-catcher in the living area is the coffee table designed by the landlady herself.
It makes a perfect assemble together with the shapely sofa made of dark, coarse rattan.
From there you also enjoy a direct sea view through the large panoramic windows.
The simple white walls perfectly contrast with the grey tiled floor.
Artworks of Miró add colours and an artistic touch to the room.
There are 4 Sleeping Places
The main bedroom has a double bed made of natural wood with built-in beside tables and reading lamps.
There is an opposite wardrobe and a small desk with a shapely Verner-Panton-chair. Large glass sliding doors open to the terrace. In the morning you enjoy a great Atlantic view from your bed.
The en-suite bathroom in a shade of grey has a bath tub with a shower, an elegantly designed stainless steel wash basin and a toilet.
The second bedroom provides a flexible design.
It can be used by a single person or together with a second adult or an accompanying child. If required the bed can be extended from a single bed (0,90 x 2,00m) to a small double bed (1,50 x 2,00m).
Another option for the fourth guest is a divan bed. This bedroom provides access to a small terrace with sitting facilities at the back of the Holiday Villa.
The second en-suite bathroom in white-grey shade has a shower, a wash basin and a toilet.
All rooms feature a floor heating.
The spacious west faced terrace is not visible from outside and offers plenty of privacy and space to relax on loungers and enjoy a sunbath, a good book or the unique sea view.
An outdoor table with 4 chairs is also available.
Stargazers will appreciate the Roof Terrace
The sky over La Palma is mostly clear so that you nearly reach the stars.
By day in good weather you can even see the volcanoes in the South.
Native plants like Aloe Vera and Palm trees are cultivated in the Garden
There are more sitting corners and plenty of space for the sun loungers.
The garden and terrace both provide a fantastic view of the sea, the horizon and the pristine nature.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (2 x 0,90 x 2,00m)
- en-suite bathroom with bath tub, wash basin and toilet
- 1 flexible bedroom with 1 single bed (0,90 x 2,00m) or extended (1,50 x 2,00m: alternatively: separate divan bed for the 4th guest (0,90 x 2,00m)
- en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet
- hair dryer
- washing machine + dryer
- iron + ironing board
- satellite TV (German), flat screen, stereo system
- kitchen with 4-ring ceramic hob (induction cooker)
- fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, automatic coffee machine, fruit extractor
- small bistro table with 2 chairs (kitchen)
- living area with sofa, sideboard
- dining area: large glass table with 4 leather chairs
- floor heating
- wifi internet access
- roof terrace for "stargazers"
- spacious west faced terrace with wooden table and chairs
- small furnished terrace at the back of the Holiday Villa
- sun loungers
- garden with an additional small seating area
- Bed linen and towels are available in the accommodation. Please bring your own beach towels.
- The accommodation is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.