Casa Emilia is a traditional Holiday Cottage, which has been family-owned for more than 100 years.
The Holiday House recently has been renovated and the owners made every effort to preserve the authentic and rustic character of Casa Emilia.
The traditional holiday house is situated on a top of a hill, above Punta de Tijarafe, providing a gorgeous view of La Punta and the west coast.
Right in front of the Holiday House you can start different hiking tours. After a long, hot day the small, refreshing pool is just the right thing.
Enjoy a beautiful detached location and a natural setting.
The glazed Pergola is a natural light source
Casa Emilia has a living-/dining area, a kitchenette, 2 bedrooms and a spacious bathroom.
The glazed Pergola hallway connects all rooms of the Holiday House.It is a lovely place to sit down and enjoy the view of the surrounding nature.
Each room features an electric heating
Also on cold winter days you enjoy warmth and cosiness inside the Holiday House.
An authentic feature provided in all rooms is the dark Canary wood gable roof.
There is a comfortable living/dining area with a kitchenette, separated by a round arch.
The dining table with 4 chairs is located right at the window and offers a beautiful greenery view.
The small sofa can be pulled-out and used as a sofa bed. Additional comfort is provided by a television with flat screen, a radio as well as a CD and MP3-player.
You are also provided wireless internet access.
The more spacious bedroom has a double bed and a small television set.
The other bedroom is small and has a single bed and a book shelf as well as a small stereo system.
The separate kitchenette is small and functional.
Besides a ceramic hob the kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a coffee machine as well as a toaster and other kitchen appliances.
The bathroom features a stylish blend of old and new elements.
The wash basin has a large vanity unit with a marble top and offers plenty of storage space. The design perfectly compliments the rest of the Holiday House.
Outdoor Area with quaint Bodega
The outdoor area features an open-air summer kitchen with a roofed barbecue, a 2-ring ceramic hob and a sink.
A few steps lead to a Bodega built-in an open cave - a cool place you will enjoy especially on hot summer days.
Wonderful, overhanging ferns additionally freshen up this lovely outdoor area.
There is a small, refreshing pool, surrounded by a natural stone floor terrace and furnished with 2 sun loungers and a table with 3 chairs.
From the pool area you enjoy a panoramic view of the sea and the unspoilt nature.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (1,40 x 2,00m) and a satellite TV
- 1 bedroom with a single bed (0,90 x 1,90m)
- cot, high chair
- sofa bed for 2 persons (1,40 x 2,00m)
- combined living/dining area
- dining table with 4 chairs
- satellite TV (flat screen), CD/MP3-player, radio
- electric heating in each room
- separate kitchenette with 4-ring ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, toaster, sandwich maker, juice extractor, blender
- iron + ironing board
- shower, toilet, hair dryer
- washing machine
- wifi internet
- pool (6 x 3,5m), depth: 1,20 (heating at extra fee)
- barbecue area with 2-ring ceramic hob and sink
- Bodega in an open cave
- small table with 3 chairs
- 2 sun loungers
- Bed linen and towels are available in the accommodation. Please bring your own beach towels.
- The accommodation is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.