Light-flooded Holiday House with fantastic Panoramic View
The exclusive Holiday Domicile Casa de las Estrellas in a panoramic position provides the perfect setting for unforgettable holidays.
The light-flooded, spacious Holiday House with three bedrooms offers space for up to six persons and a baby.
A lovely outdoor area provides you with a pool, nice corners to sit and relax, a Pergola, a masonry grill and a small outdoor kitchen.
The wide open panoramic view of the Aridane Valley, the sea and the mountains is gorgeous. You will also be enchanted by the sunlight reflecting on the ocean's surface or by one of the many fantastic sunsets.
Todoque in the sunny Aridane valley
Beautiful location, outside the villages, on the edge of the lava field of the San Juan volcano.
A rental car is required for this holiday home due to the distance to the next village.
The exclusive Holiday Villa Casa de las Estrellas is nestled on a 5000m² property
The hillside location allows a dreamlike panoramic view of the Aridane Valley down to the Atlantic Ocean and the mountains.
Indoor and Outdoor Area are blended seamlessly. The 155m² Holiday House (including a patio) features high-quality furniture and provides excellent comfort.
The rooms are arranged around a patio, which provides easy access to every room.
Due to the fact that the patio is partially covered, you are able to enjoy sitting outside, regardless of weather conditions.
Moreover, folding glass walls blur the line between interior and exterior living and expand your living space. The patio is furnished with a small breakfast table, a Hollywood swing and a hammock.
Enjoying natural light during the day and watching the stars at night
A glass dome in the centre of the spacious, open living area makes the room light and friendly.
At night you can observe the stars, which also gave its name to the Holiday House "Casa de las Estrellas". When temperatures rise during summer the sun can be blocked by covering the glass dome with a shade sail.
The spacious living area is furnished with a cosy sitting group and a dining table with six chairs.
For your entertainment there are also a satellite TV with a flat screen, a radio/CD/MP3-player and a wifi internet access available. The glass front in the living room with windows and doors provide access to the west facing terrace.
Unlimited Cooking Pleasure during your Holidays
Separated visually by a kitchen counter, the living room is attached to the large kitchen area. It is a dream for all those, who love cooking during their holidays.
While preparing your food you enjoy a nice view from the window either of the sea or of the mountain slope of the Caldera.
The kitchen is modern and very well equipped with a glass hob (Bosch) and a convection oven (Bosch), a large fridge-freezer and a dish washer. There are plenty of crockery, pots and all necessary kitchen appliances making cooking a delight.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The three bedrooms (each with a double bed) and a wardrobe as well as two bathrooms offer space for up to six persons.
They are located on both sides of the patio.
Two poolside bedrooms have a shared bathroom with a bath tub, wash basin, toilet and bidet, accessible from both bedrooms.
All bedrooms provide a direct access to their front terraces.
On the opposite part of the Holiday House there is a third bedroom with and ensuite bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a washing machine.
This bedroom is not available in case of a two-people occupancy only. All bedrooms feature beautiful Canary wooden ceilings that create a pleasant atmosphere. They also have spacious wardrobes.
The two bathrooms have a floor-heating.
The Outdoor Area is an Oasis for Wellbeing
Many different outdoor areas invite to sit and linger and on hot days you enjoy a refreshing pool.
A beautiful natural stone outdoor shower is located next to the bathroom. The pool area and two more relaxing areas provides space for the loungers.
There is also a Pergola with a beautiful designed mosaic tiled bench providing shade at noon. In the evening it makes a cosy corner to enjoy the outdoors.
On the front terrace there is a large wooden table for six persons, from where you enjoy a nice sea view while having your meal.
Another highlight is the masonry grill, sheltered from wind, with a small outdoor kitchen.
An 1000m² area around the Holiday House was nicely arranged and planted. Islands with tropical plants and trees create a beautiful ambience.
The slope above and below the Holiday House features a natural landscape with lava rocks. The property is fenced and provides parking in front of the Holiday House.
- 3 bedrooms each with a double bed (1,60 x 2,00m)
- 1 bathroom with shower, wash hand basin, toilet
- 1 bathroom with bath tub, wash hand basin, bidet, toilet
- washing machine
- bathroom with floor-heating
- 1 electric radiator
- couch and 2 chairs in the living room
- satellite TV (German programs) with flat screen
- radio, CD / MP3-player
- wifi internet access
- dining table for 6 people, small side table
- kitchen with 4-ring ceramic hob (Bosch), extractor hood, oven (Bosch)
- dish washer, large fridge-freezer
- coffee machine, blender, hand blender, juicer
- plenty of kitchen utensils and appliances
- partially covered patio with bistro table, Hollywood swing and hammock
- please bring your own beach towels
- 5000m² property of which 1000m² are nicely arranged and planted
- pool (4 x 9m, max. depth: 1,5m not heated) with outdoor shower
- Pergola with table, chairs, bench
- dining table with wooden table (for 6 persons)
- masonry grill sheltered from wind with outdoor sink
- several terraces, partially stone tile flooring and partially gravel
- private driveway (partially unpaved) and parking
- four-legged friends are welcome at prior request
- Bed linen and towels are available in the accommodation. Please bring your own beach towels.
- The accommodation is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.